REAL Connections is a village-style approach to aging at home. We believe "It Takes A Village" and therefore, we connect community members willing to lend a helping hand. REAL Connections serves the communities of Inland, Pomona, and East San Gabriel Valleys.
A village is designed to make your life less complicated and more fulfilling. It’s about neighbors helping neighbors and meaningful volunteer and community connections. As a member you can explore opportunities for social and cultural engagement, and to optimize your health and wellness. You’ll also find a members-only website and pre-screened service providers, special partnerships with community healthcare providers, and a network of social and informational services that takes the guesswork out of finding solutions to life’s challenges.
Peace of mind—all with one phone call or e-mail.
Learn more about us as you explore this website or:
- Call us at REAL Connections: (909) 621-6300
- Click here to contact us by email
- Attend upcoming social and informational events in your community
- Sign up to receive our e-newsletter, REAL News.
You can help REAL Connections grow!
- JOIN! Become a REAL Member
- VOLUNTEER! We welcome volunteers of all ages and interests!
- DONATE! There are many ways to help and we appreciate all support.
REAL CONNECTIONS GRATEFULLY ACKNOWLEDGES these generous organizations for helping to support the start-up and growth of REAL Connections: